From Posstack.com Documentations
Easy Content Builder allows you to add app snippets or other Liquid code to create advanced customizations.
Liquid is a template language created by Shopify and written in [[Overview:Getting Support|Ruby]]. It has been in production use at Shopify since 2006 and available as an open source project on Github.
Note: Adding custom Liquid code requires knowledge of coding principles in general, so be sure you're comfortable with those areas before customizing.
Steps to add custom Liquid code:
- From your Shopify admin, click Apps > Easy Content Builder.
- From the Easy Content Builder dashboard, click Manage Templates.
- Then select the template that you want to edit and click Customize.
- From the Shopify theme editor, click on Custom HTML on the sidebar
- Enter your custom Liquid code to the Custom Liquid field.